POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Update: Request for advise (81Kb) now [59Kb] : Re: Update: Request for advise (81Kb) now [59Kb] Server Time
3 Oct 2024 15:13:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Update: Request for advise (81Kb) now [59Kb]
From: David Heys
Date: 7 Jan 2000 15:44:27
Message: <38764D23.DBE2F8EE@gci.net>
omniVERSE wrote:<snip>

> I'm getting freaked out now with all this talk of flu and illness.

<snip>

> Should I take some medicine now or later?

The flu is running rampant throughout the US right now. If you haven't already,
you should contact your doctor and get the flu shot. From the reports I've seen,
those who are ending up in the hospital seem to be those who did not bother to
get the flu shot.

David
--
Keeper of the family pets.
"You want fish? I got fish. I got fish, and eels, and turtles, and snails, and